Trinity Health Of New England Urgent Care is here to treat your non-threatening medical conditions in a way that ensures the highest level of safety for you and your family. We always have a board-certified physician on site, and accept patients 3 months of age and older.
- Chest pain or squeezing sensation in the chest
- Seizure or loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Sudden paralysis or slurred speech
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of vision
- Ear or Eye infection
- Cuts that may need stitches
- Possible broken bones or simple fractures
- Severe sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Accidents, illnesses, and injuries can happen at any time. Fortunately, when they do, you can turn to Trinity Health Of New England Urgent Care to receive immediate, high-quality medical care. Read about some of the common ailments we provide treatment for.